Why do you vote Republican?
Tell us in a short video and you may become a star!
The Washington State Republican Party is launching a first-ever “I Vote Republican” social media campaign featuring people like YOU! Here’s what you need to do:
• Videotape yourself telling your story.
• Do it in less than 1 minute.
• End the video with these words: “My name is ___________, and I vote Republican.”
• Include a description of what’s important and unique to you: job, family, pastimes, community, talents, skills, etc.
• Upload your video to YouTube
• Share your amateur video on social media (Facebook/Twitter) using the hashtag #IVoteRepublican
• After you post it, email the link to firstname.lastname@example.org
• If you are selected, a professional production company will shoot your story for a 1-minute ad.
• Your ad will be part of a viral social media campaign this fall to tell the world about Republicans.
• Tell your friends and family - spread the word.
• Entries must be submitted by Saturday August 23.
Even if you are not selected as a finalist, your video still gets exposure through #IVoteRepublican on Facebook and Twitter and we might post it to the WSRP Website!
Here (below) are three sample amateur videos and (on the right) two finished professional videos: